27 Tasks a Virtual Assistant Can Take Off Your To Do List Today!
Working with a virtual assistant instantly frees up more time to focus on the things that count – the things only you can do.
Identifying those tasks and distinguishing how much of your involvement is required can be a challenge.
So here are 27 tasks we do for our clients every day, to kick start your virtual PA to-do wish list!
Which of these can you hand over to a virtual assistant?
- Answering calls when you’re in meetings/on flights/with your family
- Booking meetings
- Making travel arrangements
- Changing travel arrangements
- Calling building maintenance
- Proof reading that proposal
- Writing that proposal
- Providing quotes to prospective clients
- Handling client enquiries
- Handling client complaints
- Taking orders from clients
- Liaising with office suppliers
- Calling contacts on your behalf
- Researching vital information
- Calling cold prospects
- Reminding you it’s your partner’s birthday
- Reminding you it’s your birthday
- Ensuring you’re last meeting ends in time to see your kids before bed
- Holding the fort while you’re on holiday
- Book keeping
- Database maintenance
- Recommending superior, alternative suppliers for your business
- Finding venues and locations for meetings and conferences
- Offering advice on lines to take in emails and discussions
- Discreetly manage sensitive situations at the office (they’re not in your office but they are on your team)
- Offer perspective on difficult situations (again: they’re not in your office but they are on your team)
- Make you look like a superhero!
How much more time would you have if a Virtual PA took care of these tasks for you? Do you know someone struggling to manage a busy schedule? Share this post with them; we’d love to help.