The Best Business Ideas for 2015
Earlier this year, StartUp.co.uk published a list of the hottest business ideas for 2015, based on consumer and market research.
As well as clustering around the food and drinks industry, there’s also a strong ‘feel good’ factor in these ideas and a trend for speed and efficiency.
The best business ideas for 2015 are:
- Protein products – we’re all about improving our health this year
- Peruvian food businesses – South American cuisine is on the up
- Quirky cafes – unusual, niche cafes are proving popular
- Pet sitting – a flexible freelance activity that’s highly valued by our pet-made nation
- Custom-made 3D products – now the phenomenon is becoming mainstream it’s time to cash-in
- Bike safety accessories – accidents are on the rise and awareness is on the up
- Property technology – it’s time to update this outdated sector
- ‘Free from’ foods – intolerances, awareness and celebrity endorsements make this a demanding sector
- On-demand service apps – it’s all about speed and efficiency
- Ethical fashion brands – feeling good is as important as looking good in 2015
- Social networks – demand for niche social networks is on the rise
- Care home services – a political hot topic that’s ready for new services
- Growth hackers – perfect for tech-savvy innovators
- Tech for good – inventions that make the world a better place
If you’re considering starting a new business in 2015, a virtual assistant can offer huge support as you get things off the ground.
Mi PA takes care of a range of vital tasks for our customers who include brand new start ups, established businesses and seasoned entrepreneurs. Using virtual assistance in the right way can save you time, energy and money.
For example, ask Mi PA to research office, store or cafe locations for you. Handover your diary management dilemmas and let an expert balance your time according to specified priorities. Perhaps you’d like to initiate a customer support service – Mi PA can take care of this for you.
With a range of highly flexible services that can be tailored to your needs, virtual assistance from Mi PA can make a major difference to your business.
It’s also a great way to take on staff without a long term commitment. There’s no recruitment fee, all insurance, holiday and health care is taken care of by Mi PA and so are IT and office costs. It’s a highly efficient service designed around your needs.
To find out more, contact Mi PA today on 0161 820 6080.