Overseas travel is great for business but it can be fraught with uncertainty and danger. Crime, scams and terrorism pose the most immediate threats to today’s business traveller, but industrial sabotage, subversion, natural disasters and disease can be equally disruptive and dangerous.
Understanding the risks a country, city or region may hold to you and your business can take the uncertainty out business travel and limit your exposure to threats.
Our travel risk management service is truly bespoke to you, your business and industry and offers plenty of flexibility so you can chose the right amount of protection for your circumstances.
This service also offers peace of mind to family and colleagues back home, with tracking and chaperone options available.
To utilise our Travel Risk Management solutions call Emma on 0161 820 6080 or, if you’re already a client, your Virtual PA will be able to help.
Travel Risk Management Solutions:
- A bespoke intelligence report designed for you alone based on your business profile, industry and acceptable levels of risk
- Analysis of your chosen travel destination (country) by a Travel Risk Management specialist
- Further detailed analysis of the cities and locations you intend to visit
- Advice and tips to keep you safe and minimise your risk of becoming a victim of overseas crime
Includes all the benefits of the Bronze solution plus:
- 24 hour telephone support in case of an emergency
- State of the art satellite-based personal tracking system
- Not dependent on mobile phone GSM coverage – allow friends, family or your company to see where you are at all times
- SOS emergency help function as standard with all tracking system – notify authorities as soon as there is a problem
- 100% pole-to-pole coverage – limit your exposure in hostile environments to kidnap, natural disasters and getting lost
Includes all the benefits of Silver plus, for those who acknowledge the destination is of significant risk to them and their business:
- An in-country professional chaperone for your assistance and protection
- High or low profile presence, as you see fit, your chaperone will steer you through unknown environments minimising your exposure to potentially harmful situations
- Each chaperone is hand picked for his/her skills and has a background of operating abroad in the toughest environments with commercial clients.
Includes all the benefits of Gold plus:
- Free intelligence reporting
A 10% discount on the cost of the Gold package when booking two or more business trips for a minimum of 3 days each.