Mi PA is coming to a billboard near you!
That’s right! As of 17th November look out for the Mi PA team on a billboard near you!
We were able to take advantage of the Government’s Broadband Connection Vouchers – government grants to boost your broadband – and have since been asked to provide a case study for the Department of Culture, Media and Sport for the Connection Voucher website and their wider marketing campaign – part of which includes being plastered on enormous billboards across the city!
It was great fun preparing and taking part in the campaign – you might have seen these pictures on my Twitter feed.
But moreover, the scheme has been great for our team. There were times previously when, with all 10 employees online, you could see systems slowing and the internet really crunching through – no good when you’re in the business of virtual assistance!
Now, we have stable broadband 24/7 and the 10-strong team can all be online, at the same time, without the connectivity slowing or failing. It’s incredibly reassuring in our virtual world.
Your business could be eligible, too. The scheme is available in 22 cities nationwide. Here are the criteria:
- You need to be a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
- Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection. There are some detailed requirements on speed that you should check before applying
- You have not received more than around £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years
If you’d like to talk to someone who’s experienced the scheme, give us a call at any time – any one of the team will be able to tell you what a difference it’s made at Mi PA!